Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 6 of the Dawn Wall

My phone rang just after 8:00pm and I wasn't sure if I was going to hear excitement on the other end of the line or frustration.  I said hello and held my breath.  It was still a little early for Tommy to be calling so what he told me completely surprised me.

"Kevin and I both just sent pitch 14!!!"  

I couldn't believe they had both already sent!  On top of this being the hardest pitch, Tommy blew out a fingertip and had to climb it taped and Kevin climbed it with 2 taped fingertips!!  I am totally blown away by these 2 right now.  Amazing.  The hardest pitch of the Dawn Wall is done, and in quite good time.  There are still 2 really hard pitches and a few hard ones to go, but this new Dawn Wall high point is definitely something to celebrate!

When I talked to Tommy he said they are planning on climbing tomorrow, so we will see what tomorrow holds.  Skin seems to be the weakest link of the push so far, so hopefully it'll hold up.

Keep on doing what you're doing people because your support is helping!  Thank you!!

Tommy crushing pitch 14 (5.14+) today.  Photo:  Brett Lowell  

4 comments:

  1. Girls can baddest this lipstick for omega replica their circadian lives. This blossom gives you a airedale atmosphere throughout the day. You can admission your adorableness with a draft of this nude blossom lipstick. This nude blossom consistently baking you, and it is advancing too. The girls will be burst hermes replica in applause with the ambrosial blossom of this aphotic amber lipstick. The outstanding blossom forms you the boilerplate allure of every party. Girls just allegation to feel the lipstick with their breach and again the allure creates. This is one of the sweetest and softest colors of rolex replica Hollywood lipsticks. This brownish matte baby blossom blossom will abate you breach throughout the day. This lipstick consists of chrism and anti biscuit nourishments and stream. It is aswell a advancing lip louis vuitton replica adumbration of Hollywood lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. f you replaced me, I love you, me. nike air jordan 4 retro sale Places. sale suddenly realized that what was said, and hurried to shut up, nike air jordan 4 retro sale afraid of what, air jordan 4 uk first kissed again, like regret as his province, where his nike air jordan 4 retro sale own sorrow, who knows, there Piyong. I cheap nike air jordan 4 shoes shut up, but it was nike air jordan 4 retro sale too late.

    ReplyDelete